MegaGames - founded in 1998, is a comprehensive hardcore gaming resource covering PC, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, Mobile Games, News, Trainers, Mods, Videos, Fixes, Patches. The final patches for PC and CE 1.09 are ready and available for download. This is the same build you've had for a few weeks if you've been following the thread, only the installer-wrapper is added. If people report success installing these patches, they will go up for auto-update soon, which should help unify the playerbase on the new version. Halo Update 1.09 patch (October 4, 2009) (File Size: 3.1 MB) Prevents buffer overrun errors and client loop exploit. Halo Update 1.10 patch (May 16, 2014) (File Size: 3.0 MB) Moved Gamespy services to use new non-Gamespy server; Fixed a family of index-out-of-bounds bugs which had been exploited to crash clients. Wanna Cry Patch Download Windows 7 Cnet Halo Ce 1.10 Patch Download Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Patch Download Mafia 1 Patch Download Roland Fantom X6 Patch Download Windows 7 Patch Download Wannacry Easy Gif Animator 6 Pro Full Patch Download Blade And Soul Ver 58 Patch Download Ie 11 Patch Download.
If you don't own an 'official' copy of Halo
then see HERE instead.
You have three options for updating to 1.10
Note: If you have old mods installed in your Halo directory then the update may fail to install or may crash after installing. To be safe, remove any mods first to get back to a stock Halo install. When you are finished updating Halo then look for new updated versions of your mods.
A) You can install the 1.10 patch by running these patch files (one for PC, one for CE):
Halo Ce Patch 1.10 Download
Downloads (direct from Bungie)
Halo PC 1.0.10 (http://halo.bungie.net/images/games/halopc/patch/110/halopc-patch-1.0.10.exe)
Halo CE 1.0.10 (http://halo.bungie.net/images/games/halopc/patch/110/haloce-patch-1.0.10.exe)
B) No longer available.
If you see a prompt 'You must have Administrator privileges'
then you'll need to right-click on your Halo and 'Run as administrator'
C) If those methods fail, you can manually copy the essential files into your Halo directory.
Downloads (direct from Bungie)
Halo PC (http://ph.bungie.net/halopctestbuilds/110.zip)
Halo CE (http://ph.bungie.net/halopctestbuilds/110ce.zip)
These files are replacements for the files of the same name that are already in your Halo directory.
You should also update your Windows registry to change the Halo version number to '1.10'. If you want to change your registry by using regedit then follow the registry paths below (if you are on 64-bit Windows then use the registry paths that contain 'Wow6432Node').
For anyone who would prefer not to edit their registry manually, I've created an automated registry patch (below).
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesHalo CE]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftMicrosoft GamesHalo CE]
About This File
Official patch 1.10 for Halo: Combat Evolved. (includes all previous patches)
Taken from: http://static01.bungie.net/en-us/Forums/Post/65168227?page=0&sort=1&showBanned=0&path=1
What's New in Version 1.10
- Bumped version to 1.0.10.0621
- Moved Gamespy services to use new non-Gamespy server
- Fixed a family of index-out-of-bounds bugs which had been exploited to crash clients
- Made banlist parsing not case-sensitive
- Removed halt on cache file verify error
- Removed some verbose debug logging of gamespy connections
- Fixed handling of video cards with >= 2GB of memory
- Enabled refractive Active Camo on Nvidia cards, which had previously used an alpha fade. (AMD cards already have this)
- Updated 2003-era upper bound on the video resolution picker. Use at your own risk; the game is untested at 4800x3600.
- Updated chatbox settings to work with newer resolutions
- Models node limit updated to 63
- Fixed reading sv_ban_penalty from init.txt
- Disabled executable_is_valid checksum from strings.dll
- Allowed network access in devmode
- Fixed parsing of custom map names containing a '.'
- The CD Key database is now online too, to assist people in creating meaningful banlists for their dedicated servers.