EasyMiner is an application that functions as a CPU and GPU miner for various cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Bitcoin. It supplies a GUI for minerd.exe and cgminer.exe, and it supports the. If your wallet stops (out of memory, etc.) syncing block data after header syncing, try block data below. Download Yenten GUI miner. Step 1: Download the mining software. For this section of the guide we are going to use Wolf's CryptoNote open souce CPU Miner, since it's the one that has the provides the best results. For this section of the guide we are going to use Wolf's CryptoNote open souce CPU Miner, since it's the one that has the provides the best results.
- AquadAquad is a platform developed in Germany (you will have to translate the website, which is also in German) that supports text of any kind, audio, video, and image files. There is a plugin available to use with R, the open source statistical analysis software.
- Coding Analysis Toolkit (CAT)CAT was designed to utilize keystrokes rather than the mouse as a coding assistant. CAT can import an ATLAS.ti project to parse quantitatively, though it has a coding mechanism built into itself as well. CAT won the Best Research Software award from the Information Technology & Politics in the American Political Science Association in 2008. CAT is Web based.
- CompendiumCompendium models itself as an application to visualize the connections between information and ideas. It is very visually based and offers similar functionality as most CAQDAS platforms. Please note: the program and code are still available, but are no longer maintained as of 2014.
- qcoderqcoder is an R library for qualitative analysis hosted on GitHub.
- QDA Miner LiteA 'lite' version of the proprietary software, QDA Miner Lite has a slightly limited functionality. You can still perform the basic functions of the full version but don't have some of the more advanced options. You can see all the differences in the side by side comparison.
- RQDARQDA is another package from the exciting R Project, a statistical analysis platform that has developed a constantly growing community of users and developers that is designing all sorts of software for use in data analysis. What a plugin to such a power statistics program means is that implementing quantitative data to your project will be seamless and effective.
- TaguetteTaguette is an open source qualitative analysis program that works on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers, as well as in-browser. A quick tutorial on how to get started can be found at their website, linked above. You must have Python 3 and Calibre on your computer in order to successfully download and use Taguette. The online version requires you to register for a free account.
- Weft QDAWeft was a project by a student who was fed up with the pricing of many of the proprietary software providers. Weft provides solid coding capabilities of text in addition to full text search using Boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT). There is no visualization capabilities. Unfortunately, Weft has been abandoned, so there is no support from the developers. Probably best used by researchers only looking to analyze text.
A CPU and GPU miner for Litecoin, Bitcoin, and various other cryptocurrencies that supports multiple mining protocols, as well as proxies
EasyMiner is an application that functions as a CPU and GPU miner for various cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin and Bitcoin. It supplies a GUI for minerd.exe and cgminer.exe, and it supports the getwork and Stratum mining protocols.
The program can be used for both solo and pooled mining, and it automatically uses AVX, AVX2 and SSE2 instructions when available. It is also worth noting that EasyMiner only relies on libcurl and jansson.
Gui Miner For Mac
When launching the program for the first time, you will be prompted to run a test in order to determine your hashing speed. It is not mandatory, and it can verify either your GPU or CPU.
The application’s interface consists of a control panel that provides access to all the available functions. They can all be found within the main window, and you can rely on the specific icons to identify them.
Before launching the mining operation, you need to configure the GPU and CPU miner settings. This process involves setting the worker username and password, as well as the pool’s address and port. Note that the default values are only for testing purposes.
The application includes an aggressive mining function, and it also offers support for proxies. EasyMiner can also perform periodic checks to maintain hashing speed, and you can specify if special effects should be used on tabs.
Once the mining operation has been launched, you can consult the log to view all the actions that have been performed. The application displays important notes and errors to let you know if any issues have been encountered.
EasyMiner 0.98add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows XP 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 1.1 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID