Download jarvis voice software pc for free. System Utilities downloads - JARVIS by The Pennyworth Project and many more programs are available for instant and free download.
A practical, effective and useful utility worth having when you need to open the Twitter or Facebook account and check your personal e-mails using your voice
What's new in Jarvis 2.0:
- Open applications with your voice
- Control the volume
- Open websites
- Find stock rates
Jarvis is a simple and easy-to-use voice recognition software whose main purpose is to open applications and execute specific commands by listening to your voice.
Simply connect a microphone to your computer, launch the program and access system commands and applications through the use of open speech.
By using Jarvis you can open Notepad, WordPad, Calculator or any other system utilities that you need at the current moment. The program recognizes all the default apps that Windows comes with.
What’s more, you are able to access your Facebook, Twitter, GMail, Yahoo or Hotmail account with ease. The utility listens to your voice and after it recognizes the command, it opens the proper link in your default browser, be it Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
This way, if you want to check your e-mails while talking to a friend on Facebook, point the microphone at a proper distance from your mouth, then call the ‘open Yahoo’ or ‘open GMail’ command. Jarvis automatically launches a new window with the right link within seconds.
You can also use Jarvis if you want to view daily weather forecast, analyze the stock price of Facebook or Microsoft, as well as increase or decrease the volume when listening to music.
While testing the application, we noticed that Jarvis does not contain any delays so you can rest assured that it listens to each command you tell and automatically displays the requested information. This way, each time you want the utility to execute a specific command, you need to speak loud and clear into the microphone.
To wrap it up, Jarvis is an effective solution that comes in handy for users who need to launch websites and execute commands using only their voice.
Filed underJarvis was reviewed by Cristina Jitaru
Jarvis 2.0add to watchlistsend us an update
- runs on:
- Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 889 KB
- Update 1.zip
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID
Jarvis or J.A.R.V.I.S. is an artificial intelligence computer system which assists the Iron Man i.e. Tony Stark. J.A.R.V.I.S. (Just a Rather Very Intelligent System) was also introduced in the comic books as the program that helps operate Pepper Potts’ Rescue suit. Jarvis software is a very intelligent A.I. who can respond according to the users thoughts. Jarvis is Tony’s personal and closest friend as well as his assistant in helping him in his work or when he does his super-hero job. There are various versions of J.A.R.V.I.S. such as Mark 1, Mark 2, Mark 3 and so on..
Turn Your Computer Into JARVIS From Iron Man
Won’t it be great if you can use such a voice activated software on your Windows PC? Yes, Jarvis program is now a reality. You can now talk with your computer and command it to do various tasks. To do this you will need to download and install a software named Braina. You can download Jarvis software for Windows PC from the link given below:
Jarvis Software Features
Some features of Braina i.e. Jarvis system are as follows:
- Dictate in any Software or Website – Yes, you can convert your speech into text in any software or websites. You can dictate into word processing software like MS Word, Notepad, Wordpad etc. You can even fill online forms in any website. This feature can be even helpful to disabled and visually impaired people. It has very accurate speech recognition.
- Play/Search Songs and Videos – This is a super cool feature of this AI program. Just say Play <song/artist name>, for eg. Play Hips don’t lie or Play Akon and this app will start playing the song for you. Similarly, you can also play videos on your computer by voice command.
- Custom Voice Commands – Its very easy to make custom voice commands in Braina. Using this feature you can create your own commands and decide what should Jarvis do when you say something. For example, you can create a custom voice command such as open my sites which opens multiple websites that you frequently use.
- Teach Custom Replies – You can teach the reply that your computer should give back to you when you speak something.
- Voice Music/Media Control – You can control music and video playback by voice commands. Say Volume Up or Volume Down to change the volume.
- Mathematics – You can do arithmetic calculations quickly. The software also supports mathematical functions such as Power and Roots, prime numbers, percentage, divisors, set theory, trigonometry and much more.
- Search Online Information – JARVIS can create a report on any subject by retrieving information from the Internet. It can even search for you on search engines like Google and other online resources like Wikipedia. For example ask, “Who is Mark Zuckerberg?”
- Dictionary and Thesaurus – This software does much more than a paper dictionary or thesaurus. It is a speech recognition enabled dictionary with audio reply. This means just voice command it to define a word and it will speak back the definition to you.
- Search Files and Folders – Search files and folders on your computer 10 times faster!
- Open Programs, Files and Websites – Quickly open files and websites. You can even create custom commands for the same.
- Weather Information – Get current weather condition report for any city/town of the world.
Download Jarvis Voice Response Software Windows 10
- Alarms and Reminders – Speak in natural language to set alarms and reminders. For example, say Remind me to visit the doctor on 15th August at 11 am
- Notes – Provides a convenient way to quickly store pieces of information that are collected from other documents or websites. You can note down To-Do items, chat conversations, memos, website snippets, website bookmarks, contacts, ideas and other things.
- Window Control – Window control commands allows you to Minimize, Maximize and Restore Windows. It also allows you to Scroll Up, Scroll Down and even Switch Applications.
- Change Braina’s name – The real name of the software is Braina but you can rename it to Jarvis by going to Tools menu -> Change Braina’s Screen Name. You can even rename it to any other AI characters such as Samantha, HAL or Chappie!
- Text to Speech – You can make Jarvis read any text using text to speech. You can make it read emails, e-books, stories or any website content just by selecting text.
Jarvis Voice Command Software
This Free Jarvis software is available for download on any Windows OS such as Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. A paid version i.e. Braina PRO is also available which has many extra features.